'Using cellphones since all they did was make calls... barely'

Friday, March 11, 2005

get firefoX!!!

THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX!! been using this awesome browser for a while now and not once has it failed my expectations.. the setup was easy, i got all my bookmarks and i love using it now! alot better then explorer and i would recommend all the readers to switch to this asap! trust me u wont regret! it looks good too and thats what changes the whole way u look at the web! u'll seriously enjoy browsing! get it from firefox.com or getfirefox.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from North Cack-A-Lacky! I enjoyed your thoughts, although I give Firefox even a little more credit than you do, I think ;) See what I mean here: window internet explorer

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home